About Yard & Paddock Services
For friendly and reliable yard & paddock services
Everyone gets busy and time gets away from all or us. When you need it most, you can rely on Yard and Paddock to provide that extra set of hands to get things done.
We’re able to help keep your property maintained, whether it be a one-off job to help you get on top of things, or ongoing regular maintenance. We can help with all your needs, just give us a call.
Yard and Paddock can reduce the fuel load around your property by clearing and/or removing green waste, undergrowth, woody weeds, overgrown vegetation and dead or fallen trees.
We can help you establish fire protection zones around your home and sheds, take appropriate steps to help prevent ember attack and implement fire breaks and fire trails.
Any unwanted waste can either be removed from your property or mulched for use in your garden beds. If required, trees can be cut and stacked for firewood in a fire safe manner.
- Fuel load reduction
- Fire trails and fire breaks
- Bushfire asset protection zones
- Implementation of 10/50 vegetation clearing
- Hedging and tree maintenance pruning
- Grass mowing and whipper snipper work
- Garden maintenance in a fire responsible way
Out of control grass, weed infestation, excess undergrowth, overgrown paddocks and uncleared perimeter fencing can all be easily handled by the Yard and Paddock team.
Our flail mower, slasher, ride-on mower, lawnmowers and brush cutting can all be utilised to help you get control of your property and keep it tidy well maintained.
We take pride in assisting our Western Sydney and Greater Blue Mountains clients. From a one-off clean-up, to providing you with ongoing scheduled vegetation management service’s.
- Excavator mounted flail mulcher/slasher
- Mowing and brush cutting
- Heavy duty excavation rake
- Tight access 1 metre wide machine
- Steep embankment maintenance
- Removal of blackberry, lantana etc.
- Heavy mowing and brush cutting
- Ongoing maintenance plans
- Heavy duty excavation stick rake
Yard and Paddock possess considerable knowledge of livestock requirements, property design and layout.
Animal protection, tree preservation, correct installation of electric fencing and fire breaks that double as laneways for stock movement are just some of the considerations we address in our work.
We have experience in the design and installation of agricultural architecture such a rural fencing, stockyards, stock water points, animal shelters and more. Our work often extends to pasture improvement and weed control.
- Clearing weeds and scrub
- Tree guards and planting
- Installing water points, pumps and laying pipelines
- Building stables, chook sheds and other animal shelters
- Electric fence specialists and all styles of rural fencing
- Gates and entrance way design and installation
- Laneways, tree lot designs and installation
Horticulural and Garden Services
There really is nothing we can’t do when it comes to garden and yard maintenance. We can take over the mowing, whipper snipping, plant and tree pruning, hedge care, lawn care, weeding and mulching.
Also, Yard and Paddock are able to source most gardening materials for you. We can help you decide what you need and we can source and arrange delivery of soil, compost, mulch and even plants.
Get on top of your gardening jobs and keep your yard looking great. We will do the work and then follow through with the advice you need to implement a workable seasonal maintenance plan.
- Garden maintenance
- Garden design and reinvigoration of existing gardens
- Pruning - light, heavy and seasonal
- Mowing, whipper snipping and edging
- Help with design and plant selection
- Removal of green waste from site
Storm Damage & Fallen Tree Removal
Did the last storm drop a tree that has left a mess? Do you have fallen trees that you want turned into usable firewood? Do you want to clean up the loose branches and timber around your property? Yard and Paddock has the equipment and the ability to help you out.
We are able to remove any unwanted timber from your property or we can cut it up into useable firewood and stack it in a fire safe way, to help keep you warm and cosy over the cold winter period.
We are also able to repair storm damaged fences.
- Splitting large logs into manageable sizes
- Machine mounted stick rake
- Removing fuel load from your property
- Log snigging
- Chainsaw and pole saw work
- Dead and fallen tree management
- Crown lifting of trees
- Split, cut and stack for firewood
Yard and Paddock will not only stay on top of the jobs on your property but we will minimise further costs by creating ongoing maintenance plans.
We can undertake mowing, brush cutting, edging, hedging and the removal of green waste from your garden.
We can maintain fire and access tracks and boundary fence lines, maintain fencing, gates and water points for livestock, deal with fallen trees on your property, weed control all those other jobs that you don’t get time to do.
- Full garden service and ongoing maintenance
- Mowing, brush cutting, slashing
- Green waste and rubbish removal
- Small acreage services
- End of rental and lease tidy up’s
- Residential and small property maintenance
Excavation & Skid Steer Loader
Yard and Paddock service have a rare Excavator and Tracked Loader combination machine, offering versatility whilst also being very capable of making light work of those hard to get to jobs.
- Access machine with 1100mm width
- Rubber tracked one and a half tonne machine
- Excavator and Loader in one
- Heavy duty scoop rake
- Cone log splitter
- Flail slasher/mulcher
- Hydraulic grab
- 4 in 1 bucket
- Mud and dig buckets
- Tipping trailers
- Log skid grapple
Areas we service
We service Western Sydney and Greater Blue Mountains, suburbs include:
- Kemps Creek
- Emu Plains
- Mount Riverview
- Yellow Rock
- Sun Valley
- Wentworth Falls
- Medlow Bath
- Mount Victoria